الأربعاء، فبراير 04، 2009

Two in One: the Ghost Story

Two in One: The Ghost Story

By Dr. Bani Hani

My mind thinks
My heart beats
My eyes tear
All sensations are in fear

You have soul
I have two
You are first of the two

I take air from your lungs
I'm fed by your tongue

You can read with my eyes
I'm thinking in your mind

I'm walking with your foot
You've caught me with your hook



Through your senses I depict
Strange dreams I detect
With this feeling you can see
Those two souls are in thee

With a spirit of two souls …We are one 'n' we are sole

Out of spirit we are none


With this feeling you can see
I've tried to please thee

Never try to suspect
That your soul is to flee
You and I are in one
You and I are in one

My sensations are in thee
Your sensations are in me

Your sensations have detected
That my love never deflected
Our soul is inflicted
With a pain if neglected


To my heart you've crossed
With your love I'm engrossed

… In your love I'm engrossed
….By your love I'm engrossed


To my heart you are a crown
In your love I've drowned
Save my life with your boat
… Save my life with your boat
… Save my life with your boat


Cover me of the cold
With your heat and your warmth

And a kiss from the lipsAnd a breath from the mouth
And a taste from the breast
With a thrust from the throat

For… you have a scent
So sweet and so distinct
Your compassion never extinct
It revives all senses…and enlivens all instincts

It is thee I implore
Have your heart open door
Luck of me I deplore… if my presence is abhorred

Then my soul will implode
And your spirit will explode!!!… And your spirit will explode


O Allah, forgive me
O my Lord, forgive me

I just woke up of a sleep
And just woke up from a dream
And uncertain of the scene
And uncertain of what I've seen

Someone entered into my soul
A phantom entered into my soul
A ghost entered into my soul
Swam and walked in my stream
And ascended to my tongue
And then knocked on my door


He created mass confusions
And then made strong distractions
And then made wide destruction
To my mind
To my heart
To my eyes
And to my soul

My mind no longer thinks
My heart no longer beats
And my eyes no longer wink

If senses are in my eyes
Then all senses are squint
And all senses are blind
All my senses are blind


Dr. Bani Hani

15/12/2008

ليست هناك تعليقات: