الأربعاء، فبراير 04، 2009

To The One Who Likes To Play With My Feelings - Poetry

By Dr. Bani Hani

10/1/2009

You are heartless…you are tasteless
You are selfish…and you are careless
Deadpan…dreadful…grim and faceless
You are senseless…and you are worthless
You are disgust…and you are an insult
To my senses…and to my trust
With an arrogance…that is baseless

You are cunning…and you are bugging
Nerves…and mind…and all the senses
You are sick…you are mad
You are psycho…and you are bad
You are terrible…and make me sad
Joy and happiness…you can't add
You are scornful…and make me painful
You are shameful…and unfaithful
You are hateful…and made me painful
You are awful…you are hateful
Sweet…and innocent…when you need
Snake…and scorpion…with bad deeds
Dark spirit…and gloomy soul
Stingy and greedy…when in call
Taking…asking…too too much
Giving…sharing…not so much
False smile…and great plight
Loving you…is not a delight
To my health…you are blight
Knowing you…is a misery
Seeing you…in is an agony
Forgetting you…is a victory
Stay away…and never call
Be aware…and never show
Forget me…and don't approach
Never come…and never show
Close your windows…and shut your doors
Rest assures…you are reckless
You are ugly…you are fruitless
Lacking zest…you are shameless
No beauty…and no freshness
You are a killer…and you are ruthless

ليست هناك تعليقات: