الأربعاء، فبراير 04، 2009

The Endeared Nour - Poetry


By Dr. Bani Hani

I feel somber…I feel sad
Lovely Nour…is the cure
She is smiling…not a dour
Gorgeous…polite…not a boor
If I had more of Nour
I'll be rich…and won't be poor
Cheerful…happy…not a gloom
Lovely Nour…has a pride
She ascended…to the height
Peaceful…tolerant…and no spites
She is a great… pretty queen
Charming…nice…and very bright
She is smart…and she is light
A beauty…comforts…and delights
Tender…sweet…and she is might
Her problems…are so slight
In my blood…she swims
On my heart…she slides
Beautiful…quite…and sublime
With a soul…so blithe
With good deeds…she is in love
And bad things…she derides
Vivid…lucid…in my mind
Soft spoken…and pleasant smile
Standing always…in my sight
Standing always…in my side
She is kind…and she is neat
Atop my heart…she has peaked
To my soul…she has sneaked
With compassion…and brilliant feats
Seeing she…is a feast
Loving her…is a treat
With hugs and kisses…she fights
Lovely Nour…is a delight
Lovely Nour… condescend
Talk to me…and don't resent
My heart…can not bear
My esteem…don't offend
O Nour…you are a delight
I'm in need…to your love…
My heart…you confined
Abandoning me…is a condign
Lovely Nour…you are a cure


Dedicated to Nour Bani Hani
20/01/2009

ليست هناك تعليقات: