السبت، فبراير 07، 2009

Strang Sweet Scent - Poetry


By Dr. Bani Hani
23/01/09

Sweet Scent…is a fantasy…Black…and white
She's a ghost…and reality
Strange fate…and destiny
My companion…and company
Love story…and history
My crime…and perfidy
Far away…and next to me
Dark…and bright
She's true…and fallacy
Love…hatred…and perplexity
In…out…ups and downs
Friend…foe…and animosity
Obscure…and clarity
Easy…and hard personality
Hard to hold…easy go
Very abstruse mentality


That's the nature…of humanity
Sweet Scent is insanity

Despite the thrill…she made
Sweet Scent…is a mare
Despite the sadness…she brought
Inside the heart…she is there
At my face…inside my soul
Her eyes always gaze
Her spell…dominates
Heart and ears…she had gained
All the senses…she had seized
But no feelings…are in vain
Soul…and mind…she prevails
She swam…through the veins
Causing tortures…and making pain
Cutting…crushing…burn the brain
Stirring lust…and making love
I forgive Sweet Scent


She forgot…the old days
Many years…of my life
Two decades…of her age
All the nights…and all the days
Writing…on the note book
Every kiss…and every date
All the moves…and what were said
Each line…and every page
For a love…she had a flair
Flesh and bones…were flared
I forgive Sweet Scent

She knew the ocean…I sailed
I've flown…the whole space
Traveling north…and going south
From the moon…to the sun
To taste the lips
And see the face
Kiss me…and roll me
Touch me…and rub me
She told me …I was insane
I continued the ordeal
And continued the affair


Without her…I grew faint
Without me…she got mad
She is crazy…and insane…

She wanted a new life
And needed…a new page
I feel weak…I feel sane
I'll die… and I will fail

ليست هناك تعليقات: