السبت، فبراير 07، 2009

I Live to Love

A draft thoughts about love
By Dr. Bani Hani

In the beginning…there was a Will…with two letters…
The "B" and "E"…became a "BE"…when got together…
It was an inkling of light…
It was an inkling of life…
It was a pleasant…and a Heavenly Offer…
The "B" and "E"…were the spoken word…of a Great Lover…
The Ineffable…
The Unreachable…
The Invincible…Power…
* * * * *
With His BE…a Great Bang was ignited…then a Universe came to be…
And Life had dwelled…and all creatures stood in fear…
There was a sun…there was a Milky Way…and there was a moon…
There was a soil…there was water…and there was a tree…
There was a wind…there was a bird…and there was a beast…
There was a man…there was a fish…and there was a bee…
* * * * *
Binding those is the One…and only One…
The Merciful…the Clement…and the Prime One…
The Mighty One…and Able One…
He had no partner…and had no peer…and had no wife…
He had no son…He had no help…and hadn't relied on anyone…
Of his Great Love…our humble love had risen…and had begun…
Of the humble love…you and me had sprang…and had commenced…
You need to know that love is life…and that Life is…a Real Love…
And a Real Love…can't be quenched…or condemned…
I love life…and live to love…
I like to love…and be in love…
I love people…who live to love…and be lovers…
* * * * *
In a world of love…I wish to be…with all lovers…
Sharing with them…and talking to them…
Listening to them…and caring for them…

Occasions of fear…stories of love…and events of tears…
* * * * *
Wiping their tears…and quelling their fears…is a Real Love…
Feeding a poor…and aiding the weak…is a Real Love…
I love my wife…and love my sons…and love my daughters…
I love my mother…and love my father…and love my neighbors…
* * * * *
I love the moon…and love the heaven…and love the sun…
Sun is life…and love is my second sun…
I love these…and love those…and love thee…

ليست هناك تعليقات: